Our club subs are due for payment on 1 October, the beginning of the financial year, and not the calendar year or racing season.
When you pay on time, you are entitled to a £5 discount. Unfortunately, if you haven’t paid, you are now officially late so this is no longer available. Pay online through the Paypal system on this page (subject to a small fee to cover the bank charges) or pay by completing a membership form and posting it with your cheque to the club Treasurer. Download a form here.
Online Payment of Membership Fees
To pay online please make sure that you read the instructions carefully. Select the your membership type from the list, fill in your contact details, and click the “Add to Cart” button, and then ‘checkout’. If you have a Paypal account, log in and click the “Agree and Pay” button to confirm payment. You will receive an email confirmation that your payment has been successful. If you aren’t registered with Paypal, you can use your credit or debit card, by just filling in the details at the first confirmation screen. Ensure that you select the option to PAY NOW.
1) To make sure that our records of members’ contact details are correct, please ensure you complete the telephone numbers’ box.
2) Second claim members must enter the name of your first claim club in the other details box.
3) Junior members must be under 19 on 1 January 2019, in full time education and have parents’ permission to join: enter your date of birth in the other details box.
4) Family membership includes all family members living at the same address, and is first claim. You must complete ALL names on the membership form for it to be valid.
5) Honorary Life Members must download and complete a paper membership form and send it to the membership secretary / treasurer to continue their membership of the Club.
6) Vice President’s should complete the checkout as First Claim Adult, and indicate in the other details that they have been elected a ‘Vice President’.
We will be continuing with the newsletter through 2019, and it will again be sent out on a quarterly basis. However, due to the cost and administrative effort needed it will be emailed to you, so please make sure that you do review your email account on a regular basis, and ensure that it does not go into spam! Special dispensation will be made for members with no email address, or those for whom accessing the internet is particularly difficult – if you complete and send in a paper membership form there is an option to pay for the postage of the Newsletter.